National Voter Corps connects potential volunteers to organizations that are looking for help with their voter-outreach programs. Organizations listed on the 50-State Map below work to increase access to the polls for all American citizens in at least one of these ways:
- help people obtain voter IDs
- help every eligible citizen register to vote
- help get out the vote during elections
- make it easier for voters to gain access to their polling places
- conduct voter education campaigns
Click on any state to find organizations needing your help.
Other ways to promote voter rights:
- Join NVC (on every page) to get notices about events and time-critical phone bank or voter transportation efforts.
- Check out National Organizations to find additional groups in your state.
- Contact email@example.com to add your organization to our map or to phone bank with NVC.
- Become more educated on issues, legislation and current elections at sites such as Ballotpedia .